FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun weekend!

Back from Morgan again--We have been there a lot lately, it has been fun. We are definitely using Grandma's swimming pool a lot. I was also able to play in a softball tournament with my extended Rees family. It was fun. We even went up on the range Saturday night to cook a hotdog and marshmallow--it was fun. We didn't get back until like 2:00am last night--but it was well worth it. The best surprise of the weekend came on Friday night. Trent had been in Boise from Mon-Thurs, then went fishing with his Dad on Friday. Anyway, I decided to stay in Utah on Friday night because our plummer had made it sound like he would actually be WORKING on my house Friday night--so I stayed down. Well Trent drove down late that night and surprised me at 1:00am!!! It was the best surprise!! We hadn't seen each other for almost a week!! Anyway, we had a great weekend and enjoyed spending time with my family. P.S--my plummer is on my hit list for the day--plumming still not done--it has been a month--I'm a pretty nice person, but he will be getting called tomorrow!

3 comments:

misha rees said...

YOU TELL HIM JULIE! good luck with the plumbing! it was great seeing you guys this weekend. im so glad to see you already had a post up! your getting good at this blogging business :) p.s. i have a picture you could add, if you would like. love you- we'll keep you posted!

tonyandalli said...

What is the deal with plumbers!?! It's almost like they hand them a manual on sucky time management/ people skills on the day they get their license. And also, when are we painting? I am really waiting for your call- I was not kidding that I would come help. I have lots of experience. Could you also pass my email on to Misha and Tucker- I want to be on their list and see when their new one arrives: allijenks@hotmail.com

Misty said...

Hey Melissa I found your blog through The Hill's blog and I see your house is like mine - never finished, always something to do. I am curious to know who your plumber is, Im guessing it's the same one we had...If you guys need any help let us know - Aaron loves to help people with this stuff! And Good Luck!

kids

kids

every day