FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!

The ingredients for a cool party:

Water Slide
Food
Kids
FUN

We decided to have a water party for Jackson's Birthday!! Luckily, I have the coolest in-laws that chose to buy the huge blow-up water slide for their grandkids. So I get to benefit from their awesome purchase. We basically tried to keep it low-key and just invited the neighborhood kids and cousins. It was perfect. Jackson and friends had a great time. I can't believe I have a 5 year old. Jackson we love you. He has such a sweet personality and can always bring a smile to our faces. We are so glad he is part of our family.

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

my boys can't stop talking about it! Thanks so much for inviting them!!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Happy birthday to Jackson, are you waiting until next year to send him to kindergarten?

The Rees' said...

Julie! That looks SO FUN! #1 I'm way proud you took pictures #2 Way to go for being the cool mom and seriously throwing an AWESOME party!! :)Love you

kids

kids

every day