FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Sunday, November 29, 2009

November almost gone!









Hey everyone!! It's been too long. So Thanksgiving was great we went to Karissa and Jared Kam's house (Trent's sister) . It was great because everyone from the Kevin Landon Family was there. It is so great to see so many cousins playing together. Unfortunately we had to leave early to come back because I had to work, but it was still great to stuff our selves with great family. We are blessed! A few weeks ago I had some pictures taken of my cute kiddos--thanks Jen Hill! So I'm posting some of those. Reagan wasn't too happy, but I was pleased with how they turned out. The Holiday season is here and I'm so excited--We are going to get the tree this week--we are deciding between buying or chopping one down ourselves--I'll let you know. Anyway--I am so blessed! I realize more everyday how the Lord is in the details of our lives.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those pictures are so darling. I can't believe all your little red heads. I was surprised to read that Trent's sis was married to Jared- he is one of the residents @ work. He is still a newbie, but I have really enjoyed working with him. Such a nice guy.

kids

kids

every day