FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Friday, June 17, 2011








Seattle Trip!!

So we decided to do our summer vacation early on before we add a new addition. Seattle is where we chose to go!! I have two siblings who now live there: Justin and Tucker and their families! We also hadn't met Tucker and Misha's new addition, baby Bentley. The drive was tolerable and the kids did well. Seattle Highlights: Pikes's Market, China Town, the Ocean and Beach, Fun Game World, Nerdy 30 Party, Ferry Ride, Playing at an awesome park, Good Food , and Great Friends!! We are so glad we went and my kids had a blast with their cousins. We were also able to swing through Boise on the way home and see Rita and Dennis's New addition---She is also adorable. So here are some pictures, I'm actually making a photo book of the trip that will have more details--go me--it will be my first one. Oh the other amazing thing is that the weather in Seattle was great, it didn't rain on us and we were there 4 days!! Loving this summer living!!

5 comments:

Rita Merrick said...

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to get out to Blackfoot to see the work you've done on your house, and most importantly the new baby when he comes!! You really are the cutest pregnant woman I think I've ever seen!

The Rees' said...

look at you bloggin!! hooray!!! :) this blog was getting dusty ;) so glad you guys could come up for a visit. we love you guys and miss you already!! see you soon xoxo

Spencer, Ariell and Crew said...

Looks like so much fun! And yayyy for photo books! I am sure it will turn out wonderful!

Fortunes said...

Congrats! Yea...I'm glad you blogged again. Your kids are getting so big. We need to have a reunion. Next time you make it to Utah, let me know, so we can do lunch!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

You look so dang cute! When is the babe due?

kids

kids

every day