FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Time..




My Little bug is 2 months old!! How does the time pass by so fast. I am so sad how quickly these little ones grow up. However, I love the little smiles he is now giving and I'm so excited for him to soon start giggling. I have become a better journal keeper (not a better blogger), but I am trying to keep a better personal journal mostly because of the fear that time does pass by too quickly and I never want to forget these days of mess makers and funny little sayings from my kiddos. I've come to the conclusion that a clean house is fantastic---and I really do need some form of cleanliness for my own sanity---but I'd rather have a house where there is laughter and fun. I know one day I will miss the never ending fingerprints on my windows and the fact that my kids spill something sticky on my floor everyday or today when I found out my kids ate almost a whole box of graham crackers on my bed while I was at a meeting and Dad was in charge- love those crumbs in my clean sheets! So I have to remind myself to chill and remember to enjoy this time, because it will pass. I just hope as it passes happy memories will be made.

6 comments:

tonyandalli said...

I hear ya on this one! Sometimes it makes my head spin how I fill up my day with things that don't really seem to matter. Like nicely folded laundry. Wouldn't it be good enough just clean and in a drawer?
Yes.
I think yes.

Spencer, Ariell and Crew said...

I completely understand. I hope a saying that says "please excuse the mess, the children are making memories!" It is so true! :) Love the pictures of Mason! He is such a handsome little boy! Love you all!

Young family said...

Sweet pictures Julie! what a cute bug! congrats on having 4 beautiful kiddos... time does go by way too fast. my baby is 3 and riding a bike with no training wheels.. enjoy those little snuggles!

Rita Merrick said...

What beautiful pictures! One of the things I admire about you is how you are so good at enjoying your kids in the moment. You do a great job with that and I need to be more like you! Love you!

Fortunes said...

So darling. I want to hold your little one!

Johnny said...

Great pics. Hope to see you guys soon.

kids

kids

every day