FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oops!

So I decided to listen to a few of the songs I had selected for my playlist----I so apologize to all!! A few of them had some very,very, explicit language!! I'm sorry. I guess I really hadn't listened carefully!
So my life pretty much consisted of Laundry today--I've got to stop letting 7+ loads pile up on the floor---it makes me ornery! Life is good, I'm so blessed to have such cute kids--speaking of, one of them is stinky!! I better go!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

I can't even keep up with laundry for the 3 of us. Don't know how you do it!

The WIlloughby Family said...

You are funny!!! I have done that before except it was on a CD for Emily to sleep to at night...whoops! And by the way, helping out in RS is so much fun!!! Don;t you worry about anything, I think your plate is a little loaded right now!!

Micah and Jen said...

What? Naughty music? THat is kind-of funny! :) Yeah...you should see the laundry piles at my house! We could have a huge folding party or something!!!

Melissa said...

Your blog is adorable. I think your family is awesome. Super, super adorable kids! (And parents, too!)

kids

kids

every day