FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birthdays and Horses

Today we went to Twin Falls for our niece Tenlee's 4th Birthday. We had a lot of fun and the kids were able to ride their horses. I think Trent had the most fun. Ben, my brother in law, said Trent was laughing like a little girl---I don't know if it was that bad, but he really enjoyed himself. I'm so grateful for the blessing of family. Reagan is really starting to giggle alot--she is such a happy baby. ---My other kids are still awake right now because they fell asleep on the way home--however Jackson just asked if they could go to bed--that's a first! Time for prayers. See ya!

1 comment:

Kam Family said...

HOW FUN!!! I can totally imagine/see Trent giggling like a girl. I remember growing up, that he was the only "man" in the house that would let us girls tickle and actually laugh-- instead of keeping the "man-straight face" look. He was always such a good sport, infact one time he let us do his hair and makeup...Aww.`..Good memories! I'm glad you guys had a great time yesterday! Lovee you guys!

kids

kids

every day