FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Monday, June 8, 2009

bloggin at midnight!

Busy day!! So my tub wasn't draining too well last week and I plunged it. Fixed the problem--I thought, until I went downstairs and found my bathroom flooded and going into the next room!! So the plumber came and too make a long story short, he fixed it, but we are replacing all our plumbing this weekend---So therefore I've been trying to paint my bathroom vanity for the upstairs--(my Aunt's new hubby--Ross gave us his old one he tore out--I was pumped) So I think it looks pretty good--I'll post a picture when it gets in. So after I finished that this morning, the rest of the day was spent cleaning and trying to get organized. I'm supposed to be leaving to Utah tomorrow until Sunday!! Unfortunalely, I'm working tonight!! But it's slow, so I've caught up on all my paperwork and taking a few minutes to blog. My cute family even came in to visit--my husband is so great!

This past weekend was busy as well. We had our Landon Family reunion at Lava Hot Springs. Trent wasn't there because he was at a Leadership training in Seattle for work. But the reunion was fun. The weather was pretty rainy, but we still were able to go to the hot pools. So we camped out Thursday, played all day Friday, then I picked Trent up that night. Saturday we spent most of the day on the road to Twin to watch my niece get baptised. It was nice to see them again. I wish I had taken pictures of their pig--It is ginormous!! It seriously could be a horse!! Anyway, it has been a been a crazy few weeks, but it won't be slowing down. Jamison gets married on FRIDAY-we are so excited for them. Anyway, I better get going--I'm supposed to be working. See ya later.

3 comments:

misha rees said...

good luck with the bathroom! im sure the vanity is going to look fabulous! im so sorry to hear about the uninvited water disaster. isn't it funny how little things like that always seems to invite them selves in when we already have a full house and sched?! love you, see you soon!

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

that sucks about the flood! i missed you this weekend at work, be glad you weren't there though, i kind of broke the place...EVERY NIGHT!

TitansFan said...

What a drag! I know how malfunctions like that go. My old vanity got flooded and the thing started to rot so my wife picked out our new Bathroom Vanity. It's funny how a disaster sometimes breeds a great change.

kids

kids

every day