FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Monday, June 1, 2009

Softball

This past weekend we went to Boise to play in a softball tournament for Trent's work. It was a softball tournament for Idaho's state workers. There we over twenty teams and we took seventh, not too bad considering the majority of our team was 50 and over. We played four games and only lost one--I'm so sore today. We were able to spend a little time with the Merrick family. It's always good to see them and thanks to them for helping watch the kids. This week Trent is leaving to Seattle from Tues-Friday. We're going to miss him-I'm really grateful I'm not a single mom. I need to post some pictures--Rees's latest attire is her pink cowgirl boots--they are really cute, she also loves wearing her purple princess dress at all times!! Jackson just got a new bike helmet and thinks he needs to wear that. Reagan is just trying to grow up too fast, she crawls way fast now and continues to pull herself up on everything. I'm so blessed to have such a great family. Jamison gets married in less than 2 weeks, we are excited for him. Becca is now sweet 16--she's too cute for her own good. It's crazy to think I'm getting older, my 10 year HS reunion is this year--crazy. Atleast I'm happy with my life--I've been blessed.

3 comments:

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

I'm jealous! Glad to hear to tourney was fun. You're awesome!

Jared and Karissa said...

Jules-- I love the update! If I can help out with the kids while you guys are in the temple w/ the wedding-- I'd be glad too! I can take the kids, and then meet you at the temple grounds, or if there is a special dinner that you'd like me to babysit for, I can do that too! Just whatever you need! WE'll chat about it at the reunion this week!:) Much Love!!!!
Rissa

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Way to go on the baseball game, you little natural athlete!! Yes you do need to post pictures.

kids

kids

every day