FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone had a great one! Santa definitely came to our house. The kids had a fun filled morning opening presents. The Grandmas spoiled us and their grandkids-- again!! Aunt Misha also spoiled the kids with some great presents. I had a fun time opening presents too, Trent did well surprising me--getting me new dishes and silverware and some other great gifts. I think Trent liked the gifts I gave him as well, I definitely surprised him with the mp3 player. Jackson has done nothing but play with his toys, especially his Geotrax loopdie loop airplane. Rees loves her kitchen and dishes--we found out when they say assembly required they mean it!! It took me an hour to get to step number 4!! l Luckily had a dear husband who took over and finished the job with minimal complaining. She also loves her dress up chest and a Dora doll that has hair she can comb. Reagan is happy and she only got two presents! She is such a doll and so good natured--I'm so blessed. It has snowed all day. It's definitely a white christmas. Inis, Kevin, Ariell, and Vince stopped by. We love all of you and we are grateful for our Savior and all He has done for us. Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Meg said...

You have such a cute family. I can't wait until Cambri is excited about dolls. I don't know if we will be able to get together. The weather messed up our travel plans so we didn't get to Idaho as soon as we had hoped. But I will try to get in touch with you. I don't have your phone number. Can you email it to me?

Roll said...

Julie, I am blog surfing and what a find - you have a darling family and they are growing up so fast. Family is the best. You are blessed with a great family.
Aunt Jan

kids

kids

every day