FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Monday, February 2, 2009

Super!

This weekend was Super! I got the cutest pictures taken of my kiddos on Friday--thanks Jen
We also had a fun time at our Super bowl party. Thanks to all those who brought yummy food. Just a little note on the Super Bowl party. Trent decided if we were having people over our little TV was not doing to cut it so he rented a 50 inch LCD TV for the week--it was only 30 dollars. However, I think the kids-Trent included---are going to be really sad when we take it back. It is pretty big for our basement, I think a nice 42 inch would be just about perfect :). Anyway It was a good weekend with lots of fun. Right now I'm not sure what to do with myself, Jessica Willoughby invited my two oldest kiddos to her house for a few hours to play!! I should go take a nap, Reagan just fell asleep!! Anyway, life is good. We get to go to Addyson's b-day later on--Happy Birthday to my adorable Niece! We hope everyone else has a great day!!

4 comments:

Kam Family said...

I Love the pics! I'm so lucky to have such cute nieces and nephews! And not to encourage Trent on the new tv-- but circuit city is going out of business! but, if you get one... you just can't tell Jared... he thinks he deserves one for graduation...:) Love you guys!

Young family said...

Julie.. You and your family are so cute... It looks like you are staying busy with 3 adorable kiddos... Heather

Rita Merrick said...

I love your pictures!!!

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

ADORABLE pics!!! Next time we come up we should get the kids together and PLAY! Talk to you soon.

kids

kids

every day