FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Thursday, February 5, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...--- I wish!

So tired! So it's 4:45 a.m. and I'm waiting for the clock to hit 6:00 so the new nurses can get here. I love the people I work with on night shift, but it really stinks when it's a slow night and the clock seems to be going so very slow. We are taking care care of three moms and babies tonight. They are all really cute.. I hope I can catch a little sleep today, we will see. Lots of Love to everyone!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I won't feel sorry for myself when I have to get up at 6:30am anymore. I miss you and wish we could have spent more time together when I was home for Christmas.

Micah and Jen said...

Were you blogging at WORK? Oh no! :) I guess you guys do have wifi up there....Micah used it a little in the few weeks we were there! I don't know how you do it....working and taking care of 3 kids! You are super mom!

Melissa said...

So did you get any sleep? I'm sure with 3 kids at home you were able to have a nice 3 hour nap, NOT! Someday when we are sleeping all night, every night we will forget how sleep deprived we really were when our kids were little. Hope you are surviving...

kids

kids

every day