FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busy crazy week

I haven't taken the time to write lately. This week has been a crazy one. It was full of playgroups, preschool, library, work--and oh ya-- I decided to paint my basement. It's only about 1/4 done, but I really like how it looks. The back wall is dark brown and the rest is a great neutral tan. Anyway, kids are really not that conducive to helping paint, but they sure do try to be good helpers. Anyway, tonight I actually sat down and watched a movie with Trent and the kids we watched Mama Mia, it was pretty cute. ---(I should have folded laundry, but I figure if I keep letting it pile up the kids can have a really fun indoor sledding hill!! :)-- I so need to go to bed, I'm beat. I worked last night. Life is great, my cute kids are growing up too fast. Oh and good job to my little sis, Becca, who took 6th at the state basketball tournament and to Vince who went to state for wrestling. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments:

kids

kids

every day