FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life! Smile!

Life is funny---We woke up to throw-up and diarrhea at 12:30-- Jackson wasn't feeling well. As Trent put it, he wanted to roll-over and let me handle this one--but he got up and helped me clean up both the kid and the floor. (The bissell green machine has been a very good addition to our home) I'm so grateful for a marriage that requires teamwork and a good husband whose willing to play nice and do his part!! Jackson is miraculously feeling great today---so maybe we might actually stay healthy this week. Last night I finished a book called "the Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. It was a great book for reflection and how life is unpredictable so we better make the most of our time here. The author has 3-6 months to live. I cried a bit--but think the book is worth reading!!! Life is good, I am so blessed!

2 comments:

misha rees said...

I love you, Julie. I am blessed to have you as a sister and a great example. You always have a smile on your face and grateful things to say! You make me want to be a better me! Thanks. Hope to see you and those cute babies soon.

Micah and Jen said...

It is wonderful to have a husband who is willing to do the dirty work too! I am greatful every day that I have one of those! :) Glad Jackson is feeling better....it's NO fun having sick kiddos!

kids

kids

every day