FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday!

Saturday--Trent is at his office writing a paper, so me and the kids are sitting here eating cinnamon rolls and watching Cool Runnings --I forgot what a funny show it is! I have disciplined myself to actually fold some laundry, maybe someday I'll learn how to keep up. Either way, it always waits for me! I wish it was warm outside-- I need a walk! Trent and I were able to go to the temple yesterday, it was great--a good time to reflect and be grateful. I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Meg said...

You are such a cute mommy. I really miss being around you. Maybe one day we will be neighbors again.

Micah and Jen said...

I am so sad that the weather is so yucky again! I loved getting to go for walks! I miss it! You are too cute....and laundry is such a pain...just like those darn dishes! :)

kids

kids

every day