FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Thursday, April 2, 2009

flowers!

I've got to brag up my wonderful hubby--he brought me flowers for no reason!! They are beautiful! Tulips and a Gerber daisy-perfect! He gets ten stars in the cool husband contest!!
I've decided that even as an adult after 6 weeks, I need to see my "mommy" too. We are headed to Utah for this weekend, I'm excited to see my family. The weather: still not so great--but we are still going! P.S.- Reagan is all but crawling--the little stinker thinks she needs to grow-up too fast! Adios!

2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Oh Julie some things never change. Trent is still crazy about you just like at USU. He had to do some major fighting to get you! So cute of him. Your blog is darling, i think it might have something to do with those cute kids. I took out blog off private, it is hayrob.blogspot.com

Micah and Jen said...

What? Reagan is crawling!?! That is crazy! Lili is close....but she gives up and rolls to what she wants! And Koryn, well, someday! :) Have fun in Utah...hopefully the weather is better there!

kids

kids

every day