FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun weekend!


This past weekend was fun. Friday, Devin and Becca--my younger siblings---decided to stay with us because they weren't up for the drive to Boseman, Montana with my parents to watch my other brother play baseball. We were excited to have them here, I hope they had a fun weekend. We also had a visit from one of my bestest buds--Connie Barnes and her family. They were in Blackfoot for a wedding reception. It was great to see them. Saturday we went swimming in the morning--my kids chose that over going to the easter egg hunt--go figure. That evening we went to my in-laws, Kevin and Inis' house for some great food, eater egg dying, and a easter egg hunt at the local school. At the easter egg hunt she puts eggs all over the gym floor and glow sticks. She also gave mini-flashlights to all the children--lights go off and go!! The kids had a ball. My parents and Tucker and Misha made it back from Montana late Saturday night, so they spent the night and then went to church with us. They headed out after sacrament mtg. I'm so grateful for the blessing of family!! I'm also grateful for Christ, because through him all things are possible!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

busy and fun weekend full of family! Glad you guys had fun and you looked so cute on Sunday....but you always do! :)

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

You have an adorable little family! Hope to see you at work!

kids

kids

every day