FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Monday, April 27, 2009

Home

So when I go to work, my husband likes to buy things--well he bought Jazz tickets and we went to the game on Saturday night. Saddly, the game was disappointing, but we still had fun. Trent ended up catching a ride home with a friends so he could make it to his Sunday meetings and I stayed in Utah with the kids and went to my moms church. It was a quick and fun weekend. I saw a lot of family on Saturday cuz I went to a wedding shower for my cousin Amy--Best of wishes to her!! Anyway all is well! Here is a cute picture of Reagan that my sister in law Misha took a few weeks ago. Hope everyone has a geat day!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What an adorable picture...of course you can't go wrong with such an adorable subject!

Meg said...

I love that picture. Misha does a great job! I will be in Utah June 24th and then on and off through July. I will be in Idaho the rest of the time so I better get to see you.

Micah and Jen said...

I was wondering where you were!?! Glad you had a great weekend....and super cute picture! Her eyes look so amazing!

kids

kids

every day