FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Joy in the Journey

My little Jackson is not asleep yet!! I somehow fail at getting my kids to bed by 8:00 even if I start at 7:00!! Reagan is being a little fussy today, good thing she is so cute!! Trent was sweetheart and made dinner tonight and cleaned-up, I'm lucky to have him. Church went well today, it was a good time for some more reflection. I need to be doing better in a lot of areas--however, we did do family scripture study tonight. I'm hoping to make it a more permanent thing, rather than on Sundays. Anyway, there is always room for improvement. I'm grateful today for family and friends, I'm so blessed. I need to always take a minute to find Joy in the Journey, I know I have no clue how blessed I am.

1 comment:

Kristin&JasonRandall said...

Julie~ Hey... Your blog is darling! And your little critters are so cute! I can't believe you guys have 3 little ones.. I am so jealous! Definitely find joy in the journey! Such an amazing thing to remember.. and so easy to forget.. I just started a blog too...if you would like to see it... just send me your email address....Hope things are going well for you guys!!

kids

kids

every day