FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Friday, November 21, 2008

twilight

So me and some friends went to the midnight showing of Twilight last night. It was okay---not nearly as good as the book, but worth watching. Some parts were supposed to be serious and I couldn't help but laugh, the make-up was a little much for me, however some of the characters I really liked. The theatre was packed, maybe if this movie makes enough, the next one will be better with better funding. Anyway, I still had fun and I can say the movie gets 2 1/2 stars!! When I got home from the movie, Trent was running into the bathroom. He was throwing-up all night-- I hope it doesn't spread!! More guy, he's been sick all day. Well my little girl needs me--Adios

2 comments:

Kam Family said...

WAHAH!!! I can't believe you went to TWILIGHT!!! That is so fun! It's always the best to have a Ladies-Night-Out now and then! Tell Trent to get feeling better-- poor guy...Take care, sure do love you guys! :)

Micah and Jen said...

It was fun to go and see it...and hopefully the next one will have better make-up and more money! :) It was really fun to get out though and see all those other crazy twilighters!!! Sorry to hear about Trent....hope he gets better asap!

kids

kids

every day