FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time goes by so fast!

It's been six weeks since I had Reagan Sue! Time flies. She has been a good baby, probably my most easy going yet. She is starting to go back to bed after feedings--thank goodness. She still eats every two-three hours, but at least nights are getting better. My other kids are so excited tonight because Trent picked up a hot wheel table at the DI for 15 bucks. Jackson is thrilled, he can race his cars on it. I love my kids and my hubby--I'm so blessed.

4 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I am so glad you started a blog, your kids pictuers are unbelievable. You have such a beautiful little family. Our blog is hayrob.blogspot.com We need to get together one of these days!

Kam Family said...

What a great find, I love the DI (garage sales in WI), but all the same! I can't wait to see you guys! Only a few more weeks! WAHOO!! WE'll have to have a ladies night one night-- Go out to eat, shopping, just something!

Micah and Jen said...

Yay you are a blogger now! so proud of you! Lastnight was fun....thanks for driving!

Melissa said...

Reagan is gorgeous! Congrats, and I'm so glad you finally got a blog up and running. I will be sure to add it to the USU nursing website.

kids

kids

every day