FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Saturday, November 22, 2008

family pictures

We did get family pictures, but I can't put them on the blog. If anyone cares to see they are at
www.kctphoto.com click on galleries and view my photos. Our session is called Rees, Stan it's at the bottom of the page. Today we did some Christmas shopping, I think I'm pretty close to being done. Given one of my kids doesn't care, so she's not getting very much. Trent is starting to feel better and hopefully the rest of the fam is going to stay healthy. See Ya Later

4 comments:

The Rees' said...

Hey Julie! Im glad to hear Trent is doing better. I heard he was pretty sick. I saw Twilight with mom and Becca! I loved it! However, I hadn't finished the book and I use "finish" freely.. because I really had only reached page 16 :) The pics on Kim's site are locked, so unless you have purchased a disc with the images, you won't be able to put them on the site (FYI) I know.. bummer. I do have a few pics on my camera that Larissa took the same day. Some of the babies. I will send them to you. Hope you are having a great weekend! Love you- Mish

Micah and Jen said...

WOw that is alot of people to photograph! They look great though...I love the location! And you look adorable in every single one....so not fair! :) I look forward to doing a family shoot with you guys when it warms up....you're one of my fav families to photograph! :)

Rita Merrick said...

What a gret blog! We need to get together again sometime. Don't you get sick of us? We see you guys more than we see my own family! Your kids are beautiful!

esther said...

Hi You. I tried to view the pictures but didn't have the password. What is it? Laura wants to get family pictures, how do you like her and what are the prices like? Hope you are well! love ya!

kids

kids

every day