FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!

What a great weekend we had!! We went to Morgan and spent the weekend with the Rees family. We had tons of people at my parents house for Thanksgiving, lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was so great to see so many people again, it's a good thing my mom is finished with her big remodel, because we filled up the entire new family room and kitchen. I think their were about 50 people there. We had fun after dinner blowing things up: Russ, my Aunt Teri's new hubby brought these exploding targets--I even blew-up a pumpkin. It was a great "Red-Neck" Holiday. We also had fun later that weekend playing games and going bowling. I'm so glad I have a family that is fun to be with. Yesterday after church, our little family decorated our Christmas Tree. Tucker my brother had gone up on the my uncles range and brought us back one---It's not the prettiest of trees, but it sure does smell good. Our little family had fun decorating it. I love this holiday season. Reagan is getting bigger by the day--She has the cutest smile. I'll update the pictures on the blog soon. Lots of Love to Everyone!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ya for blogs! I will be checking often so I hope you keep updating:). I am sad I missed the Thanksgiving party. I made sure to not call home until the next day cause I didn't want to hear everyone together. We did have a great Thanksgiving here so I can't complain.

kids

kids

every day