FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Monday, December 8, 2008

Family

Yesterday was Reagan's blessing. She looked beautiful and the blessing was performed by Trent--it was great. We couldn't believe the wonderful support we had. Everyone was there on both sides but my brother Mikey who's on a mission. It was great and everyone came to our house after for lunch. What a blessing family is!! It snowed today! The kids have already been outside. I'm going to be a better photographer so that I can put pictures on my blog!! Life is good--I'm so blessed. On our way home Friday night from the Landon family party, we witnessed a roll-over right in front of us. Trent was the first one to the car. We were all scared and shaken up, but luckily the people in the car were hurt but not in serious condition. We just basically kept them talking until the cops/ambulance arrived. It really made me think about how quickly life can change. We really have to be living our lives right because they are so fragile!! We are grateful for the Lord's protective hand in our lives.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I made my family be on time yesterday so we could be there for the blessing! IT was beautiful and Reagan looked so sweet!!! You should bring her over for some photos in it sometime....I need to do my girls too...we could make it a photo/playdate! :) I enjoyed your testimony and there is nothing like seeing something like that to scare you into thankfulness! Thanks for being such a great friend!

kids

kids

every day