FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last night Trent's grandpa Landon passed away. It is always hard even though we were not extremely close. We pray for comfort to the extended Landon family and especially his wife and children. We went to the Idaho Falls visitors center last night. They have a new Christus, not as big as Salt Lake, but still bigger than life size. They even encourage the kids to touch the Saviors nail prints. We watched Luke II as well. We had a discussion the other day about the real meaning of Christmas, I hope my kids understand. To be honest, it's always good for me to take a step back and remember what it is all about!! I love the snow!! I need to get my kids outside and build a snowman and make snowangels!!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I am so sorry for your loss...it's always hard to lose a family member. How wonderful that you braved the weather to go out as a family for FHE...we stayed in! :) And we too need to make a snowman before Friday when my boys leave for AZ.

tonyandalli said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandpa- especially this time of year.
Keep the posts coming! I love to read about my fave cuzzin and her cute family!!

kids

kids

every day