FAMILY

FAMILY
The Landon Family 2012

Thursday, December 4, 2008

shots and sick kids!

Well the past few days not much has gotten done around the house and sleep has been not very plentiful. Rees woke up two nights ago with a terrible "croupy" cough and has sounded like a emphysema patient ever since. Today I took her to the doctor and they gave her a steroid shot to help with the inflammation in her throat. I hope it helps! I decided to also do Reagan's two month appointment a few days early. She weighs 10 pounds 8 ounces! She is healthy and such a great baby---except for last night she was wide awake from midnight to two am--We were up with Rees so it didn't make that much of a difference. However I think I'm the one responsible, I drank my first Dr. Pepper yesterday and I think the caffeine affected her--good thing I'm not a big pop drinker!! So at the doctors office, Rees got one shot and Reagan got three---It's so sad to see them cry!! A lesson I'm learning is housework will always wait, but a sick kid needs to be held and loved. I'm working on it!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Poor little ones! And poor you for not getting much sleep. We have to go in for Cambri's six month shots and I am not looking forward to it.

Micah and Jen said...

Poor little rees! I hope she feels better soon! And I hate baby shots too...try doing 2 babies at the same appointment ALL THE TIME!!! I'm way excited for tomorrow....I went an got my papers today and it is going to be so fabulous!!!

kids

kids

every day